Panel Prep (1 Litre)
Ultimaxx Panel Prep is an alcohol based preparation solution. Ultimaxx Panel Prep is used for the removal of oils and silicones which may still be on the surface of the vehicle after machine polishing.
Ulitimaxx Panel Prep is highly concentrated solution, which allows the user to dilute to their own desired dilution rate through a manual pump spray.
Ultimaxx Panel Prep should be used prior to application of NanoMaxx and Waxxeramic.
- Neat Alcohol Odour.
- Extremely Economical – (Approximately 12 average sized cars from 1 bottle)
- For use by Professionals and Enthusiasts alike
- All Plastics
- Magnesium (Perfect for Delicate Motorcycle parts)
- Titanium (Perfect for Delicate Motorcycle parts)
- Carbon Fibre
- Alloy Wheels
- Apply 1-2 light mists of Ulitmaxx Panel Prep per panel.
- Buff evenly into the surface using a clean folded Ulitmaxx Microfibre cloth.
- Turn the Ultimaxx Microfibre cloth frequently thus ensuring the optimal results.
- Ultimaxx Ceramics recommends using 2 clean Ultimaxx Mircofibre cloths per vehicle
- Please ensure when applying Ultimaxx Panel Prep that you wear Nitrile Gloves, and appropriate eye protection, taking care not to ingest any of the product.
- DO NOT apply in extreme heat conditions above 32°C.
- Please store Ulitamxx Panel Prep safely away from children